Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday's Challenge

This Weekend's Challenge

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

I will be bold and stand up for my faith.

Heavenly Father, I thank You that Your Word always accomplishes the purpose for which You sent it. Enable me to secure the power and life that is in Your Word by having it planted so firmly in my heart that it guides everything I do. Help me to weave Your Word into my prayers so that it becomes a powerful weapon against which the enemy cannot prevail. In Your name, Amen.


Get comfortable with sharing your faith. Write down several scriptures that mean the most to you and memorize them. Share your testimony by telling your story to those around you and by living out your faith each day. Have a favorite scripture? Have a testimony you would like to share? How have these devotions affected your life? Why don't you share it with the rest of us? Maybe it is a verse that someone else is just waiting to hear. Leave a comment here.

Have a super weekend

See you in church on Sunday

Blessings,

1 comment: