Friday, May 13, 2011

Expectations

"In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation."
Psalm 5:3


It takes a lot of faith to hope. Even more to expect. But you can do both when it comes to your faith and your prayers. It's not that you will always pray for a specific thing and get it, like placing a catalog order online (not that that always works out either). But what you can expect, when you lay your concerns before God, is that He will answer. Your prayers do not fall on disregarding ears. You can count on that.

Heavenly Father, help me to wait patiently for the answers to my prayers. Increase my faith to know that when I pray, You hear the cries of my heart and will answer in Your perfect timing and Your perfect way. Help me to continue to pray and not give up, no matter how long it takes or how many obstacles the enemy throws in my path. In Your name, Amen.

I hope you have a great weekend.
See you on Sunday
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment