Monday, May 16, 2011

Wisdom

"Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding."
Proverbs 4:7


Have you ever thought of yourself as wise? The Bible says you can be. You don't need a lot of education or a certain IQ. Real wisdom is found in God. Simply obey your Lord's commandments and make knowing Him well your first priority. Seek after wisdom, and you will find it in Him. As you daily search for truth in the Word, your understanding grows.

Dear God, increase my faith to believe for great things. Help me to have faith enough to not pray too small. I know it is not about trusting in faith itself, but trusting in You. It's not about believing in my own ability to believe, but rather it is believing in Your ability and promise to hear and answer. Help me to become wise. In Your Name, Amen.

Enjoy the sunshine and warmer weather!
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment