Friday, May 27, 2011

Faithfulness

"The faithful will abound with blessings."
Proverbs 28:20


We've all had tasks that looked easy at the onset, but later threatened to scuttle our resolve. We wonder if it's worth it to hang on. But when we do, we find that the reward of the task accomplished is even sweeter. Are you wondering if you can finish the task God has assigned to you? Don't give up. Your faithfulness to God's purposes holds the promise of great reward. Ask God to help you faithfully carry on until the job is done.

God, I lift up to You the areas of my life that are overwhelming and burdensome. I have not come to You to complain, but rather to seek Your help. Where I have tried to handle everything in my own strength instead of depending on You, I ask Your forgiveness. I pray You will take each burden of my heart and enable me to rise above every challenging situation in my life. In Your Name, Amen.

Have a super weekend. Safe travels to those who might be traveling over the holiday weekend.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment