Monday, May 23, 2011

Live Devotedly

"Do you know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you." 1 Corinthians 3:16

God lives within you, not in a distant place. When you act according to His Word, He acts. When you fail, people may begin to doubt Him. That's why Paul encourages you to live devotedly for your Lord. As one of His people, you're filled with His potent Spirit, who empowers you to live a holy life. Live in His strength always.

God, I praise You for Your greatness and goodness. I worship You as the God of creation and the Lord of my life. I praise You in the good times and the difficult times as well. Thank You that You show Your love for me by protecting me, providing for me, delivering me, and giving me Your peace and power. In Your Name, Amen.

I hope your week is off to a great start.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment