Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Joyous Refreshing

"Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord."
Acts 3:19


Think of a chalkboard, like the one your teacher used in school. What if every bad thing you'd ever done was written on the board? (Shivers!) Now envision the teacher taking the eraser and blotting it all out. Wiping it away. As you watch those sins disappear, you are flooded with joy. Your soul is refreshed. The past no longer holds you back. Give your hearts to the Lord, and watch the refreshing come!

Holy Father, there is nothing more important than Your presence in my life. Help me to be a holy place for Your Spirit to dwell. Forgive me of all sin and cleanse my heart of all unrighteousness. Nothing is more comforting to me than to know You are with me, no matter what is happening in my life. In Your Name, Amen

Hope you are having a great week.
Blessings on your day,

No comments:

Post a Comment