Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Purpose

"I cry out to God Most High, to God, who fulfills his purpose for me."
Psalm 57:2


A beautiful woman like yourself was created for more than decoration. You were created for a purpose. Your purpose is not a specific job God has designated for you to accomplish. It's more like a unique spot He's designed for you to fill. God is working with you, encouraging you to grow into this "sweet spot." As you learn to lean on Him, God will help you discover the true joy and significance that comes from simply being "you."

Lord, guide me on my journey through life. Help me to understand and recognize Your leading in every decision I make. Give me clear direction so that I can stay on the path You have for me. I know following You doesn't mean everything will be easy. Help me to not lose faith when the road gets rough. I want to always arrive at the place You want me to be. In Your Name, Amen.

Have a great day. Whatever you do do it with a smile :O)
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment