Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I Believe God Will Guide Me

"In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling." Exodus 15:13 NIV

I believe my life is in God's hands and keeping. I believe He has a plan and purpose for my life and that He is leading me in a path that will fulfill that plan and purpose. I believe it is a good plan, a right plan, and the best plan. I believe there is not a better, higher, or wiser way for me to live or way for me to follow. I believe God knows exactly what He is doing and that He will bring things into my life at the exact time they are needed. I believe He wants me to follow Him with praise on my lips for who He is, with thanks in my heart for what He does, and with obedience in my steps for what He asks me to do.

Thank You, Lord, that you are with me in everything that I face. No matter what comes against me, You are greater and more powerful. I ask You to be with me in the things I face today. I praise You and Your greatness in the midst of all that seems large and looming in my life. Amen.

I would ask special prayers today for our military and their families. God has placed this on my heart today. Just because we killed Osama and there seems to be partying in the streets in the US, this doesn't mean they are dancing at the military bases here in the US or overseas. This has placed them on high alert. The stories you are not hearing are the men in Iraq staying in the bunkers and the air raids that are a constant thing right now. Prayers for the men and women in the military are important everyday but maybe say a little more today. And being a military family for 23 years, I can tell you to keep the families of the military in your prayers. This news will make these families even more scared for their loved one fighting. Sorry for the ramble, God is placing this on my heart and I feel the urgency to pray for them and would love your support and prayers for the troops.

Have a good day. Enjoy the sunshine!
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment