Monday, November 28, 2011

HOPE

"You know the way to the place where I am going." Thomas said to him, "Lord, we don't know where you are going, so how can we know the way?" Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him." John 14:4-7

Our hope for salvation is in Christ Jesus. He and He alone is the way, the truth and the life. Draw into a closer relationship with Him by reflecting on who He is, His perfect love, His wonderful grace, His tender mercy, His almighty power and majesty. Take a moment to think about the blessings in your life for which you are thankful, and praise Jesus for what He has done for you.

Dear Jesus, thank You for Your great sacrifice on the cross and the gift of salvation and eternal life. Create in me a pure heart and a desire to really know You. I make this prayer in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment