Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sometimes life knocks the wind out of you

You wonder, “Can I get back up?”
Let me lean in close and whisper to your heart…
“You can, my beautiful friend, you can.”
We all have times when discouragement knocks on our door,
when doubt creeps in, when we feel so very small.
But those are the moments when God’s love can be the biggest,
when He’s there with open arms, with truth that reminds us who we are.
 
And who are you?

You are loved.
"For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him."  {Psalm 103:11}

You have a purpose.
"Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." {Philippians 1:6}
 
You are not alone. "Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand."{Psalm 73:23}
 
Dear Lord, thank You for the reminder that I am loved, I do have a purpose and I am not alone. Help me to do Your work today. Help me to see the ways You take care of me, but also help me to help others I come across. In Your Name, Amen.
 
Blessings on your Tuesday,

No comments:

Post a Comment