Monday, November 14, 2011

If I could whisper in your heart today . . .

This is what I'd say--

You're loved more than you know, more than you see, more than you've even dared to dream.
"As high as heaven is over the earth, so strong is his love to those who fear him."
{Psalm 103:11}
 
No matter how it may feel, you've got a purpose and God's got a plan."I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for."
{Jeremiah 29:11}
 
We only get one YOU and what you have to offer the world is good.
"God looked over everything he had made; it was so good, so very good!"
{Genesis 1:31}
 
Whatever will happen this week, it's going to be okay and you are too. Promise.
"That's why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good."
{Romans 8:28}
 
Then I'd buy you a cup of coffee or tea or a hot fudge sundae with extra cherries on top and listen hard to what your heart has to share back.
 
And what would you say?
 
Dear Lord, help me to start out my week in You. Help me to do what You would have me to do this week. If I need to let something go on my to-do list and do something on Your to-do list, let me do it with joy. In Your Name, Amen.
 
Happy Monday!
Hope your day is great.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment