Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankfulness

"Thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."
1 Corinthians 15:57
 
What a wonderful, giving God we serve. He stands with an extended hand, ready to give you the desires of your heart. Take a moment to offer thanks to Him for the greatest gifts, the awesome joys you've experienced, and even the small things that you realize He engineered to bless you in an unexpected way. Share with Him just how much He means to you. Express to Him your thankfulness. He is worthy of your thanks.
 
Dear Lord, as I reflect on this week and thanksgiving, I want to thank you for the blessings you have given to me. Day by day, your grace makes me ready for whatever comes my way. You give me exactly what I need. Thank you for always being there. In Your Name, Amen.

Have a great day.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment