Thursday, November 17, 2011

Satisfaction

"I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint." Jeremiah 31:25
 
Satisfaction is the result of a job well done. Sometimes your expectations for the blessings of God requires you to press a little harder and stretch your faith a little farther to see the results you've asked God for. You can be sure all your effort will be rewarded. God promises to satisfy your soul - a deep satisfaction only He can provide. He's given you the power to reach your destiny. He will not let you fail. Press on! Press on!
 
Dear Lord, I see your blessings everywhere. I know you have many blessings for us as your children. Help to find the way to stretch my faith a little farther to do things that you would have me do. You will not fail me, I am excited to see where you lead me. In Your Name, Amen.
 
Have a great weekend.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment