Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanks . . . Again!

"How can we thank God enough for you in return for all the joy we have in the presence of our God because of you?"
1 Thessalonians 3:9


Think of the people God has placed in your life - your family members, friends, coworkers, and other loved ones. They bring such joy and happiness to your life, don't they? Now contemplate this . . . what if you'd never met any of them? How different would your life be? These folks are such a gift! God has given them to you as a special present . . . one you need to remember to thank Him for.

Dear Lord, sometimes I walk through seasons of blessing and forget to be grateful. It's easy with the busyness of life, to overlook the fact that You have made provisions to cover my monthly bills. You have graced me with good health. You have given me friends and loved ones to share my joys and sorrows with. Today, I want to thank You for the many gifts You have poured out on me. Thank You Lord, In Your Name, Amen.

Happy Tuesday!
Hope you are feeling thankful for all your blessings this week as you are getting ready to celebrate Thanksgiving.
Have a great day
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment