Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thank You For . . .

grace undeserved and beauty that wraps itself around our messy lives to make us whole again,

joy
that arrives like a candle and reminds us brighter days will come,

laughing
until we cry and crying until we laugh,

how you hold us close in a way our hearts can feel,

for the glorious, golden leaves outside my window,

and the wind that sounds like a whisper calling my name.

The trees lift their hands as if to answer back.

I close my eyes and listen.

Everything I hear, the high and low, sounds to me like one word repeated...

grace, grace, grace.
  

Let's say prayers of thanks this week. What are you grateful to God for?

Dear God, thank You for the many blessings You have given to me. Thank You for your grace. In Your Name, Amen

Blessings on your Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment