Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Blessings Will Come

"All these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the Lord your God." Deuteronomy 28:2

Obey God; receive blessings. It seems simple enough, doesn't it? Then why do we obey and only get in more trouble than before? Perhaps it's because we're looking at it from our perspective, not His. Blessings do not always follow on the heels of obedience; they often take time to appear. Today's blessings may result from long-ago faithfulness. But because God has promised, we know good things will come, if only we wait.


Heavenly Father, give me a vision of all You want to do in my life. Help me to not think too small, even when I pray. I want to be available to whatever You have for me and not limit Your blessings by being unprepared to receive them. Enlarge my heart and mind to understand how You can take what I have and expand it beyond what I can imagine. In Your Name, Amen.


I don't know about you, but I am wondering what happen to spring. The snow was pretty last Friday as it was falling, but today... not so much. Be happy, be positive, be the bright light in your world today.

You can do it!! Have a super day

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment