Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Provision ~ Daily Provision

"Who provides food for the raven when its young cry out to God and wander about for lack of food?"
Job 38:41

Does it fill your heart with joy to know that God provides for your needs? He makes provision . . . both in seasons of want and seasons of plenty. There's no need to strive. No need to worry. He's got it all under control. If He provides food for the ravens, then surely He knows hot to give you everything you need when you need it. So, praise Him!

Help me, Holy Spirit of God, to pray according to Your will. Speak to me as I read Your Word so that I can grow in understanding. Enable me to pray in power and alignment with what pleases You. Thank You for the times I prayed for something and You didn't give it to me because it would not have been good. I can see that now, and I am grateful. Amen

Have a good day!!
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment