Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday's Challenge

This Weekend's Challenge

I will make more time for focused prayer.

"As often as possible Jesus withdrew to out-of-the-way places for prayer." Luke 5:16

Many times when a problem arises, our first thought is to call up a friend and get advice. While wise counsel is good, get in the habit of taking your concerns to your Heavenly Counselor first.

My prayer for you this weekend:
Lord, help me to be bold and persistent in prayer. I don't want to be arrogant or presumptuous, as if You owe me anything, but rather to be confident in what Jesus accomplished on the cross that took away Satan's rule and established Your own. Help me to have great faith that prayers works so that I am confident enough to ask for great things, knowing that You will answer in a great way. Amen

Have a super weekend.
Let me know how your challenge is going.
See you in church this weekend
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment