Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Faith

"Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you."
Psalm 25:5

Faith is both a gift we receive and an action we take. God's Spirit gives us enough faith to reach out to a Father we cannot see. But as we continue reaching - continue putting our trust in God as we go through life - that little gift of faith grows stronger, like a muscle consistently put to work at the gym. Give your faith a workout today by doing what you believe God wants you to do.

Lord, I know You want to bless me in countless ways that require believing without seeing. Help me to have the kind of strong faith I need in order to overcome all doubt. Help me to have faith in Your Word and Your promises, and in Your love, goodness, and power. Help me to trust that You are answering my prayers even when I can't see it. Amen

Be strong in your faith, reach out to someone and be a blessing to them today.
You can do it :O)
Have a great day
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment