Monday, March 7, 2011

Have Courage

"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong."
1 Corinthians 16:13

Being a Christian can take lots of courage. As the world around us becomes increasingly hostile to God and our personal lives become tense because of our beliefs, we feel the challenge. But we are not defenseless. Christians through the ages have faced these troubles and triumphed. The Lord who supported them gives us strength, too. Let us stand fast for Jesus, calling on His Spirit to strengthen our lives. Then, we will be strong indeed.

Dear Lord, I give you my hands to do Your work; I give You my feet to go Your way; I give You my eyes to see as You see; I give You my tongue to speak Your words; I give You my mind that You may think in me; I give You my spirit that You may pray in me. Above all, I give You my heart that You may love in me - love the Father and love all humankind. I give You my whole self, Lord, that You may grow in me, so that it is You who lives, works and prays in me. Amen

Another week.
Another chance to be used by God in your everyday life.
Look for that chance ~ and than do it
Blessings on your Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment