Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Joyful in Love

"Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life."
Jude 1:21

When you love the Lord and recognize His great love for you, it's easy to be joyful! Think of His marvelous deeds. Relish in His overwhelming love for His children. Recognize His daily blessings. Oh, may we never forget that the Lord our God longs for us to see the depth of His love for us . . . and to love Him fully in return.

It's the mystery of grace, Lord -- the fact that you love me. I didn't do anything to earn your love, and I can't do anything to make you love me more or, for that matter, less! Help me receive your love and then respond by serving you out of love and gratitude.

Have a good day. It certainly is chilly outside. Love spring!!
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment