Thursday, March 10, 2011

Life

"The way you tell me to live is always right; help me understand it so I can live to the fullest."
Psalm 119:144

God has given us guidelines to live by - principles laid out in amazing detail in the Bible. Some say His rules are simply designed to bolster His ego. That's the same lie the devil told Eve when He tempted her to disobey God in the Garden of Eden. "He's just trying to keep you from having something good." he taunted. Like any good parent, God has given us rules to ensure our safety and success. Living His way is always for your best.

Lord, I don't want to take on step or make any decision without Your leading. I know You care about even the smallest details of my life and want to guide me in the way I should go. Take away my peace if I should decide to step off the path of Your greatest blessing for my life. Help me to never stray from Your perfect will. Amen

Happy Thursday.
I can see Friday right around the corner.
Praise God!!!
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment