Thursday, March 24, 2011

Help

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble."
Psalm 46:1


Have you ever gone through a trial or heartache so painful that you couldn't even put it into words? It felt like a long, piercing scream was ripping you apart inside. Any number of things could cause such suffering -- loss, divorce, betrayal, sickness. If you find yourself in such a place in your life, reach out to the Lord. He understands suffering at its deepest level. He knows how to comfort you. All you have to do is ask.

Lord, You are the God of the universe and Lord of my life. I worship You and give glory to Your name. You are holy and wonderful - amazing and awesome - and I thank You for all You have done for me. Because Your Word says You are able to do beyond what I can even think of to ask for, I call on You to meet all of my needs in ways more wonderful than I can imagine. In Your name, Amen.

Have a great day!
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment