Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spiritual Growth

"Be still, and know that I am God."
Psalm 46:10


What season of spiritual growth are you in? Springtime's early bud of new love? Basking in summer's sunshine, growing by fruitful leaps and bounds? Knee-deep in autumn, with remnants of your old life falling like dead leaves around your feet? Or praying your way through winter, where God and that joy of first love seem far away? Whatever season you're in, remember; God's the only One who can make something grow, Trust His timing and watch for fruit.

Dear God, help me to live each day with a deep sense of Your presence. I don't want to go through life without taking time to be with You. I want my relationship with You to be so strong that other people recognize Your Spirit in me. Whenever I draw near to You in prayer, help me to hear Your voice speaking to my heart so that I will always follow Your leading. Amen.

Enjoy the Sunshine
Have a great day in the Lord
Be a blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment