Tuesday, March 1, 2011

HOPE

"Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help, Whose hope is in the LORD his God."Psalm 146:5

Some people place their hope in financial security. Others hope their popularity, abilities, or connections will get them where they want to go. Still others hope that if they want something badly enough, it'll just happen. But only those who place their hope in God can face tomorrow without any fear of the future. When you trust in God, you do more than hope for the best. You rest in knowing God's best is His plan for your life.

Lord, make me an instrument for your peace; where there is hatred, let me sow love; where there is injury , pardon; where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; and where there is sadness, joy. Be with me today as I go about my business. Help me keep in mind it is really your business. Amen

Enjoying the sunshine!!
Blessings to you today, let your light shine

No comments:

Post a Comment