Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday's Challenge

This Weekend's Challenge

"Whoever tries to keep his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it." Luke 17:33

I will live my life for God instead of myself.

Father God, I don't want to ever fall away from You by neglecting to spend time with Your Word and in prayer. I want to always be gaining a closer walk with You. Help me to know You better and to become more and more like You. I don't want to fall away in temptation, sin, or laziness. I want, instead, to h ave a new and deeper experience with You every day. Amen.

Jesus wants to be the very center of everything you do and everything you are. Instead of placing Him at the top of your to-do list to be checked off for the day, invite Him to be a part of every moment. Try it this weekend and make it a habit into next week.

Have a super weekend
See you in church on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment